I’ve seen God and he takes the form of The Divine David.
Last night I learned:
- The Divine David deserves to win the Turner Prize next year.
- I am not a gay basher… end of.
- Many Americans don’t understand the complexities of irony. That’s not my problem. Nor is it my duty to try and educate them.
- I just don’t give a shit.
- People like to wallow in their victim mentality and seemingly get pissed off when others don’t enable them. Whatthefuckever. It’s crass.
- I am correct to listen to myself. I always make the right decisions for me.
- I am happiest when I am being ‘me’. It’s my right to be happy. Anyone who doesn’t think I should be happy can piss off.
- I love London so very, very much.
- I saw a 3 foot bicycle chain pulled out of a man’s arse. I didn’t learn anything from that at all, but for some reason it felt like an education.